jeudi 19 décembre 2013

Du soleil avec de la neige?

I came back from San Diego & all of the sudden it was Christmas! That means Christmas music! Behold, my 3 favorite Christmas albums & a cute cute video.



1. Sufjan Stevens' songs for Christmas: I love Sufjan's voice, but the banjo used on this album makes it so perfect. O Come O Come Emmanuel is probably my favorite. I have a hard time finding the track that he actually sings on anywhere but YouTube, but it's unreasonable how many times I repeat this song during the holidays.





2. Bright Eyes - A Christmas Album: This album is so good. I have been a sucker for Bright Eyes since I was 13 years old & I am beginning to think that this will not change, even though it's a little embarrassing at times. The First Noel is way too cute to even be real, & the entire album is so calm and sweet.




The She & Him Christmas album. By now, everyone should know that this is one of the cutest Christmas albums out there. Listen to it if you haven't! Don't let Christmas music be annoying, it

+ to leave you with an overdose of cute, CŒUR DE PIRATE.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire