mardi 12 novembre 2013

Re-introduction.

So, I'm here again. And hopefully this time I can stick with the whole blogging thing! Here's why I decided to start a new blog: I have always wanted to keep up an actual blog so I can keep my head set on doing things for myself: reading, finding new music, dressing nice, thrifting, taking photos, baking and appreciating little things. I have also always wanted to share my findings with other people & get inspiration through blogging. I think I have lots to share & lots to learn. I also have a lot of cute cat pictures to share with the world.

Here's why I haven't kept up with my past blogs:
1) It feels a little vulnerable sharing the things I create with other people.
It's a little odd imagining people looking at the things I think are cool when I'm not around: I plan to get over this.
2)I don't want to act different on the internet than I do in real life, I don't want to make an internet persona and I don't want to seem like a perfect crafty organized do-gooder. I realized I can write on the internet without trying to seem perfect. I'm messy, I'm clumsy, I'm silly and I'm definitely not perfect. I'm not going to use big words or lingo that I would never use in real life. It'll be casual, so I'm not embarrassed.
3) Time! I am busy. Or I was. Until I quit my barista job to focus on school. So now I have some extra time, and I think I can manage to keep this up!
I don't expect many people to read this but I hope those that do take something neat away from it!

On a lighter note; here is the fuzziest warmest thing I have to offer you. Well, besides the little pomeranian I live with.
Kirby is about 5 years old. He's a birman and he is my left hand man. He loves snuggling, sleeping and that's it. I might make myself seem insane, but luckily most people think he's cute too. Kirby & I promise to not be shy and to share lots of great things that come to mind! <3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire